On Friday 3rd April it is Autism Awareness day. To celebrate Autism Anglia are holding their annual Silly Sock Day.
You can join in the fun on the day with their virtual event.
- Get crafty at home and create your very own Silly Socks
- Make sock puppets or download the Silly Socktapus from the Autism Anglia website
- Challenge your family or remote work colleagues to “who’s wearing the silliest socks” – the big reveal can be done via Facetime, Skype or Zoom!
- Use the online resources to do some sock related activities
- Do your daily exercise/dog walk in your Silly Socks
Whatever you get up to Autism Anglia would love to see your pictures using the hashtags#sillysockday #sockselfie #autismanglia on Social Media. They’ll share as many as they can.
Silly Sock Day is usually an important fundraising event for Autism Anglia so if you’d like to make a donation please visit the Autism Anglia website.
I cannot wait to see your silly socks.