I’ve made a video for you all (see below), to show you how you can be resourceful and make your very own DIY Bird Feeders out of your recycling.
The resources you will to make your bird feeder are:
- An empty juice carton or you can use a milk carton
- Paint – whatever colour you want or have at home
- Pots to put the paint in as well as a pot of water to clean your paintbrushes
- Hole punch
- A stick from the garden or a straw
- A Felt Tip pen
- A Ruler
- Googly eyes or stickers to decorate
I had great fun making mine and I have attached a picture of the design that I make in the video. I would love to see you making your own versions at home. Then send them in for us to have a look at!
I will keep you updated if I have any visitors to the bird feeders that I made.
Have fun and stay safe!