Year 3 Creative Homework
This half term you need to create a magazine, which includes some of the things listed below. Your magazine can have any theme you decide but Items marked with an * must be included.
You need to have completed and handed it in by Monday 26th March.
You can choose how you create each piece of work in the magazine, but remember that presentation is important.
- * An advert to tell people about our school show- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Performances Tuesday 27th March 3:30pm and Wednesday 28th March 6:30pm. (We may use the best designs to advertise the real thing.)
- A book, Musical show or film review of a Roald Dahl story.
- An interview with a character from a Roald Dahl story or an actor/actress in a musical show. What questions would you ask them and how do you think they might respond?
- Crossword/ Word search/puzzles/jokes etc…
- Cartoon strip.
- Various news articles.
- Special features and items of interest.
Have a look at other magazines and newspapers to see what sort of articles and fun features they normally include and try writing your own versions.
We look forward to seeing your creations. Have fun!
The Year 3 Team