We have had a busy week of learning which included:
- learning how to measure using a metre stick for measurements with a decimal point (e.g. 4.2m). We then sketched pre-historic animals using chalk and accurate measurements.
- practising our maths using dominoes and playing cards
- using drama to learn how to ‘wash a woolly mammoth’.
- dressing up as our heroes and completing hero related tasks.
- re-created a woolly mammoth skeleton using art straws
- making pre-historic artwork using natural resources.
What a busy and fun-packed week.