The children will be sent home with their creative homework today. Here is a copy for you 🙂
Year 4 Creative Homework — Hocus Pocus
Here are a selection of task ideas for your creative homework. Please complete 3 pieces by Thursday 2nd April 2020. Please remember that these are ideas. You can take your creativity wherever you would like to! Try to use as many literacy skills as possible.
- Make your own wand and write your own spell. What will happen when the spell is chanted?
- Make your own ‘witches/wizard prop’ eg: a broomstick, a hat, a house, a school — write about it.
- Write a recipe for a gruesome ‘cauldron cooked’ meal.
- In the Harry Potter series, they play the game of ‘Quidditch’. Design your own sport with a set of rules.
- The Harry Potter series also includes Marauders Map. Draw your own map. Can you include a key?