Good morning year 4! I cannot believe that it is the last day of half term already. We have missed you. Today is a ‘project day’ idea.
Grayson had a great idea – create your own ‘Deadly 60 (Safari Style)’.
Here is an example of a Deadly 60 episode:
Your task is up to you!
Here are some ideas:
- Write your own script for a Deadly 60 episode
- Draw a graph or data sheet to include on your episode (eg. speed of animals. You could use your Top Trump cards for ideas)
- Focus on one animal (maybe a pet) or a number of different animals
- Create a Deadly 60 Powerpoint presentation
- Talk about weather and climate
- Research food (predator and prey)
- Use a ‘Go Pro’, ipad, phone or something else to record them (ask permission first)
- Use your art and DT skills to create props or a background
- Use your ICT skills to produce a background
- Could you include some information about animal teeth and include some learning from yesterday?
- Use a range of adjectives and adverbs to describe
- Include your geography based fact-file to add geographical language.
Perhaps ‘Deadly 60 animals’ do not appeal to you. You could use the idea of the episode but produce something on a subject of your choice.
Try to use a range of skills. You could read some information. Use the information to apply some maths skills and then use your writing skills to produce a script. Your creative skills can be used to present your information. And, if you have the space, you could use some PE movements to re-enact the way some animals move.
Be creative and most of all, have fun!
Next week is half term so there won’t be any learning set. We hope you enjoy a lovely week with your families.
Going forward, the online learning might look a little different. You will know more about this soon.
Take care. Be safe. Be happy. Be strong.
Miss Reece and Mrs Hewitt