‘Twirling and twisting’ – butterflies
When butterflies fly together, they twist and twirl in and out of each other.
Ask an adult to help you with these questions:
- How do they twist or twirl?
- Are there things that make it harder or easier to twist?
- What other animals/insects can do the same?
- Do you have anything in your home that twists or twirls?
- Can you twist or twirl? How many ways can you find?
English – how many different sounds can you hear or see in the words twisting and twirling? How many syllables are there in each word?
Maths – can you count in twos? 2, 4, 6…
Have a lovely day!