Good morning year R. I hope you had a nice Monday.
Yesterday, I saw a small grass snake on my walk.
Ask an adult to help you with these questions:
- How many snakes do you know?
- Snakes slither. How else do they move?
- Can you move like a snake?
- Are there some things in the house that move like a snake?
- What animals can you find on your daily walk? لعبة سلوتس
English: How many words can you think of that rhyme with snake? eg. cake.
Maths: Find some objects around the house. Use the words ‘longer or shorter’ to compare them.
The snake is longer than the ant. The ant is the shorter one.
The pencil is longer than the rubber.
The rubber is shorter.
Have a great day!