Year three have had an exciting week of learning. Highlights include:
- reading and retelling the Julia Donaldson book the snail and the whale
- learning how to use accelerated reader for the first time
- playing a new ball striking game
- finding out about coral
- art solutions
- playing new games to practise their maths skills
- football skills with Mr Barnes (photos to follow next week)
We have also revisited some key skills to ensure they are razor sharp and discovered what it is like to be in the juniors.
What interesting things will they experience next week?