Good morning everyone! I hope you’ve had a lovely week.
Paige inspired my animal choice today as she realised that sheep begins with ‘sh’ 🙂
Can you answer these questions?
- What words rhyme with sheep?
- Where do they usually live?
- What do they eat?
- What material can be made using a sheep’s fur?
- How many legs to they have?
- Can you add together the legs of two sheep?
- Can you make a sheep out of some material?
Phonics: Sheep has the ‘ee’ sound. Here is a video that tells you more about the sound.
Can you think of any more words?
I hope you have a lovely weekend!