Here at Kelvedon pupils are expected to wear their uniform with pride, be smart at all times and remember that they are ambassadors for the school. Parent/carers are expected to support their child to be fully equipped and prepared for their learning each day. Please don’t put your child in a compromising position by ignoring the dress code.
Every pupil should have an art apron/shirt, PE kit, a clear water bottle and pencil case with them every day.
Our School Dress code is:
- white shirt or polo-shirt
- royal blue school sweatshirt or royal blue jumper/cardigan
- black skirt/pinafore/trousers
- black shoes (trainers and high heels are not permitted)
- House PE kit
- Optional House tie (available from online retailers)
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your home address. Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
For pre-loved uniforms, the PTFA have a Facebook page ; ‘Buy, Sell & Pass it on – Kelvedon St Mary’s uniform’.